BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

I finished Eclipse. It would be my favorite if Bella wasn't so stupid at the end.

I watched Edward Scissorhands and She's the Man the other day.

It's snowing. Again.

I put David Archuletta on Dad's zune and he reacted just the way I thought he would.

I bought Lady Gaga, Build God then We'll Talk (PATD), Regina Spektor, Queen, M.I.A., Katy Perry, Apocalyptica, and Hot (Avril Lavigne)

I hate reading two books at a time. So I'm glad 'm done w/ Eclipse.

I got ino Honors Orchestra.

It's still snowing.

So how was your day?

7 comments:

heidi said...

Congrats on Honors Orchestra!

I can just see your dad's face and hear him react to David Archuleta! Good one!

I LOVE Katy Perry's Hot N Cold. I could listen to that my whole run. I am obsessed with that single!!!

Christie said...

Hahaha, I can just imagine your dad's reaction. That made me laugh really hard.

How'd you like Edward Scissorhands? It always makes me sad.

Potters said...

Get rid of the David stuff...please

Anonymous said...

Edward was good. It was really sad though.

I love hot n cold too.

Potters said...

My day was pretty lousy. I'm hoping tomorrow will be an improvement.

madfiNch said...

Congrats on getting into honors orchestra! Do you think it will be challenging?
I like MIA. She's really good.

Anonymous said...

i don't think it will be too challenging but I think it will be fun.