BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Inkdeath was sooooooooooooooooo good. You definitely should read it. I'm sooooooooooooooooo sad it was the last book. It was kind of sad with Meggie Farid and Doria. I won't tell you exactly. But no one reads this anyway. Violante was a good character. I don't really like Elinor though.
I watched prince Caspian. I love that movie. I love the song The Call by Regina Spektor.
We had a quartet gig but Cassie wasn't there so Jennie played. She sucked. No offense.
I want to see Valkyrie and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
Inkheart the movie looks bad. The actors are horrible. I hate Brendon Fraser. The lady playing Elinor is the oppposite of how she's supposed to look. She's supposed to be fat not all bones. And she's supposed to be proper but her clothes look really strange. So do Meggie's. I don't like her either. Maybe it will be a good movie but my hopes aren't high. Dustfinger looks ok. He's He's one of my favoritest characters.

6 comments:

Christie said...

I actually want to see "Inkheart"; it has some very talented actors in it. Movie adaptations are never as good as the book, but I still like to give them a chance. And I so read your blog.

madfiNch said...

What do you think of Benjamin Button? The previews don't look very good...

Potters said...

Hi,

Here is a review to read about Tess. Just don't read the end!
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/tv/la-et-tess3-2009jan03,0,2692911.story

Let's talk about it.

Mum

Anonymous said...

Just the story sounds good. How he ages backwards.

madfiNch said...

Oh, sorry. For some reason I thought it said that you had seen it. Duh. :P

Anonymous said...

yeah hopefully i'll be able to see it.