BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

I watched my favorite movie yesterday at Heidi's house. She has a movie theatre so it was nice. I wish Heath Ledger didn't die.

I need to see Inkheart.

My stomach hurts sooooooooooo bad from the P.E. final. I did 47 situps and 45 pushups. I think I got a B or C. I got an A on the geometry final though.

I kind of want to see Watchmen. MCR is doing a cover of Desolation Row for it.

Has anyone read the Hunger Games? I want to read it soon....

5 comments:

heidi said...

What movie did you see? Good job on your P.E stuff!

Anonymous said...

The Dark Knight

Clancy said...

Hope you are feeling better soon, MaCall. In my opinion, the number of sit ups and push ups should qualify you for an "A". Congrats on the geometry grade; I had to take that class twice to earn an A. The Hunger Games appears to be the future of reality TV. Looks interesting.

Dulce Vazquez said...

the Hunger Games was wicked good. read t.
right now....
readyyyyyyyy
go!

Anonymous said...

i'm reading the boook thief right now. then i'm going to read i am the messenger and then hunger games. i need to go to barnes and nobles soon...