BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 1, 2008

Potter Weekly

Last week I had the huge(HUGE) Constitution test. We took the second half on Wednesday. We were supposed to take it last Thursday but we had a snow day. It was 100 questions long. I hope I did well. I procrastinated on studying like normal but Mrs. Klopfer said I did really well.
Eloise had ballet today. Her teacher Eli(a guy from Russia) is really good. She's is making progress. Eloise likes him.
We had pizza. Yum! Now my stomach hurts. I watched West Side Story on Tuesday. I got it for Christmas. I finished my math test today. I'm scared. I have an A+ so I guess it won't be too bad.
Later...

2 comments:

Potters said...

That will teach you to ask for Dominos. Tummy Ache!

Christie said...

I bet you did well on your test. You're a smart cookie.