BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 29, 2008

I love to read

Hi, I have been busy lately. Reading takes up time. I have read Twilight twice, New Moon, Eclipse and I am reading New Moon again. I read all that in almost two weeks. Exciting. I also read the first chapter of Midnight sun which is Twilight in Edward's point of view. I can't wait till that comes out. Breaking Dawn, the fourth book to Twilight, comes out in August. I hate to wait. My Mom does not like Twilight. Twilight is great so there. I love Emmett. He is a great character. He's my favorite Cullen other than Edward. I like the Cullens. I finished Eclipse on the way up the mounain this morning after we dropped Mom at the place to go to the airport. Poor Jacob. I love the part when Seth kills Rylie and Victoria goes off running and Edward rips her head off and then burns her. How great. I do not like Jane. She is mean. I love to rant about my books when people don't even know what I'm talking about. Fun.

4 comments:

Christie said...

...

Edward rips someone's head off and burns it? Fantastic.

Anyway, it's good that you have something that you love. Don't let anyone tease you for it.

Potters said...

yeah!

cassie[carnivore] said...

MACALL!!!!!I LOVE THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MIDNIGHTSUN!!!!!!!!

tres fantastique!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, I really do not understand all of the hoopla about these books. I read the first one. I did not feel the need to read further. It was entertaining, not great literature and mainly was meant to titilate unsuspecting teens and housewives. It is not appropriate for a child of Eloise's age to read.