BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Ehh

Winter makes me sick. Mentally and physically. The fog makes me claustrophobic. The cold is horrible. Everyone says the cold is better cause you can always warm up but can't always cool down but I think its the other way round. With the cold it takes forever to warm back up but with the heat you can get into the pool and you are instantly cool. We had a snow day today. I kept waking up last night because of the wind. I had dreams that it snowed and what we would do on our snow day and then I had dreams that it turned out that it didn't snow.
Charlotte and Cassie from quartet had a big audition on Saturday. It was for all of southern California. I draemt that Charlotte got second chair in the viola section. I hope she gets in because they both worked really hard. Mr. Lees says that he has had students try out all 4 years and do not get in till they are seniors.
Today was really boring. I read pretty much all day and watched Batman again. It looks like we are having another snow day tomorrow but I guess we'll see.

6 comments:

Lori Franke said...

Do you get to try out as well? Or do you have to be 14?I'm sure you will make 1st violin. PROBABLY Concert Master one of these days. I wish you were here to play with the Group at all these Christmas concerts! You always add so much good tone and help with the intonation. BTW, I was in All California and So. Cal. Honor Orchestra. Are these the same ones you hear about? LOL.

Anonymous said...

I didn't try out cause the schedules and I didn't have the music ready by the time we were supposed to send in a tape.

Lori Franke said...

Oh boy!! I know you're busy!! I hope you don't get the flu!! I am down with a bad case myself!! Love You!

Anonymous said...

Aw that sucks. I hope you get better soon.

Christie said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling good. Was it any better today?

Anonymous said...

I actually went outside today cause its the 3rd snowday so I might as well go outside instead of sit inside all day.