BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 11, 2008

Girls Camp

was soo fun. I miss Kira so bad. I'm never going to see her again until next girls camp probably. Yesterday we were running around after 11 in the dark. The 4th years had just came back from being kidnapped by the YCL's and we saw a thing in the woods that looked like a dead body. It had a light next to it and we ran to tell Kara there was a dead body. When she came to see it the light was gone. We freaked ourselves out. It was fun. At 12 Cynthia wanted to go to bed which everyone thought was weird because nobody was going to bed yet and she was grumpy telling us to turn off the light. Weird. Kira and Cynthia always fell asleep early. On the first night I stayed up till I think 3 or 4 in the morning. It was so hard to get to sleep because our cabin mom Sister Terry snored SO LOUD. We hung Alexis's underwear on the flag pole but the YCL's took it down. Alexis didn't even know and that night she snuck into our cabin, tp-ed the whole place and put body butter in Mandie's hair, face, pillow, and sleeping bag. She also did it to Lexie. It turned out both of them were REALLY allergic to the stuff. Alexis didn't even get in trouble. I was so mad at her. There was this girl called Jennifer who followed Cynthia around everywhere because Cynthia was the only person who would talk to her. After Cynthia and Kira fell asleep she was still there so I was like 'how about you get your pajamas on now?' She said oh i don't have PJ's I think I'll just stay here all night. So then I went to bed and ignored her so she would go away. It took her a while to get the point but it worked. The Disaster activity was really fun. Kira and I were taking naps and Stephnie(the camp staff leader) ran in saying there was a huge earthquake and we needed to go out and find survivors. Della, my friend Heidi's mom, was laying on the side of the hill. I don't know why but I just started cracking up. We went down there and her hand was hurt. We didn't know what to do so we stood there and asked her how she was. She would pretend to throw up and every time she would aim for me. I'm not sure why. Finally our YCL's were like help her up the hill. We took her to the lodge and sat her down. She was supposedly in shock but we didn't treat it or anything. We just stood there for a while until again our YCL's told us to treat her. We laid her down and wrapped her hand. it was burned. Kendra is a make-up artists so the wounds were really realistic. Someone's bone was sticking out of their leg. it looked cool. our skit was funny. it was band auditions. we had to use 3 lines in the skit and have a moral but other than that we could do anything. I had to say It's Glinda like Galinda withought the ga. Kira had to say escapé, funny its spelled just like escape and cynthia said follow the second star to the right and straight on till morning. we practiced once so it was all adlib. In one skit they used parts of differnt videos and movies. They used a part from the can i have your number video. It was hilarious. I liked my outfit for our skit. I got to borrow Katie's My Chemical Romance shirt. We all ratted our hair. Cynthia had so much eyeliner on and then it didn't come off. Kira looked like a total hippie. I could say more but I'll spare you.

P.S. The food was bad so I lived off candy most of the time. It got better as the week went on.

3 comments:

Christie said...

Sounds like you had a good time! You should post pics if you have any. Glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time MaCall....I did indeed miss you though.

heidi said...

delaney had some girls that were very cruel to her--girls camp sure has changed from when I was young. sounds like you had a great time. delaney had fun too, i just wish the girls that claim to be her friends would have been nicer to her.