BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Visitors

Mom has made us clean a bunch because Clancy and Meagan are coming for Thanksgiving. They will be here soon so I should do my homework. I don't feel like it though. I want to eat. I haven't had breakfast or lunch. Here's a list of my aches and pains:
My head hurts
My back hurts
My legs did hurt
and my throat did hurt.

Eloise has been eating alot. I had a mini tomato. It was good. I'll have more. I have a green bendy straw. How cool.

9 comments:

Potters said...

complain, complain, complain...suck it up MaCall!

Christie said...

I hear you on the aches-my neck always hurts. Go eat! You need it.

heidi said...

wow, you do have a lot of aches and pains. what are you going to do? I do think that cleaning is the cure-all for all your problems.

I like your new blog.

Potters said...

thank-you

Michele said...

Addi has to clean her room tomorrow. Perhaps she can get whining tips?

Christie said...

MaCall, blogs are for complaining. So complain away, you are entitled to it.

*hugs*

Heather said...

talk about child labor laws...no breakfast or lunch?! reminds me of Oliver. j/k. by the way, i am one of Heidi's friends. ;)

The Hills... said...

Hey girls, how cool that you started a blog! Sorry that you're aching! Feel better!

Christie said...

Update...